Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Superman Soldier - Jordan Ngu


Oh my my my my my my my my ... out of SO MANY of us. Why I have to do a post for this guy the FIRST! No reason` 

I tell you la. You're the first. Don't be PROUD. Because you can never beat..

The Very PROUD-To-BE-SKINNY-SOLDIER!!!
[be  humble.. be  humble.. be  humble]

=.= ow~ fine` come back.

By the way, it was all because of the evangelism night at KTAR Monday night. All in all, I can say it was a good start. Yes, it was. Everything moves on when you're brave enough to lay your very first step.  CF (Christian Fellowship) of KTAR did it. 

So what is so super big deal that it has to do with Jordan Ngu Ching Siong.

gOsh, look at the audience. More or less 150 people, I bet. Do you FEAR to be on the stage!? Do You!? 

I tell you la. Even the...

The Super-Proud-To-Be-Skinny-Soldier FEARS. You say u're not FEAR? huh~.. don't joke, man. 

But WAIT. There's one guy from our cell group. He does not. He does not FEAR! Who or What is he?

It's a Bird.

No, It's a Plane.

No, He's...
The Superman Soldier: Jordan Ngu

Wow.. wow.. and wow. That is truly something deserve two thumbs up. He was the emcee of the night with his partner Kimberly. 

According to him. The audience was rather COLD on the spot. I was there. I agreed with that. But who the heck cares, man. 

A soldier faces all kind of TOUGHEST circumstances. And, a spiritual-giant-lies-within-soldier understands one rule:

I do the BEST. 
God does the REST 

I bet when he stands on stage. His very favourite line is..

掌声加尖叫!

Jordan Ngu, you are the Soldier. Way to go, SOldier! May all the praises and the glory go to you, our Father in Heaven. 


27 comments:

  1. wow..
    Clap wif SHOUT !!!!???
    not enough...LOUDER~~~
    GIVE YOURSELF A BIG HAND!!!
    HuRRAy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sound cool
    hehe...
    keep it ya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAndan...
    this angle..u look very "thick"..
    lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mandy: Thanks for dropping by. Do drop by more frequent. As well as my blog (http://richardling.blogspot.com) too.

    **advertisement a bit**

    ReplyDelete
  5. FungFung: sigh* i don't have a proper flash gun. The environment was rather dark. It was difficult to get a proper angel of shoot without any shakings. That's the best I could choose.

    **saddening, man**

    ReplyDelete
  6. jay come! jay come!! shout !!shout!!clap louder..孔!!孔!!孔!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..
    HurrAy..
    10x it PASSED..
    lol..
    i think is time to BREAK THROUGH and CHANGE MY LINE..
    SKINNY SOLDIER...REMEMBER UR MULTITUDE MISSION ya..
    lol..
    BRAVE TO LAY OUT YOUR 1ST STEP...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jordan..
    i think u wan move in cave de impression wont succeed le..
    hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  9. JorDanngu: na~ what multitude mission la. ownself also cannot handle. some more multitute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joyce: now hiding inside the cave also never safe. people go and korek you out. i need an alternative hide spot.

    *still figuring it out..

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha..ahbeh always lik to put his skinny pic tgt inside thr..

    ReplyDelete
  12. LianLian: is there any problem? Wahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lian..
    or u prefer to see my SKINNY pic??
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. well
    ok i'll go ur house limteh n drop some rubbish there...hehe
    lack of ur advertisement
    haha
    www.wretch.cc/blog/EnVymandy
    visit my home too~ ^^
    keep it ya guys..

    ReplyDelete
  15. JorDanngu: execuse me, "SKINNY" is my word. =D

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. erm,bout dan dan a..skinny o?
    after u accomplish 20 kg de bar..

    ReplyDelete
  18. ahbeh, it is too frequent ur skinny pic appear le lar..next time change to ur fatty pic lar..haha..quite fresh bar..

    ReplyDelete
  19. LianLian: put frequent only can become SUPER POPULAR!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LIan...u r hurting me...o.O
    but i slim successfully by reduce 4 kgs...
    hahahahah..
    richard...i think ur FATTY pic will never success..and..put frequent doesnt means will become super popular too..unless...STAND ON STAGE!!!!???
    JUST BE A SUPERMAN SOLDIER.....

    ReplyDelete
  21. JorDanngu: I do sense a slight proud-ness there.

    ReplyDelete
  22. opps....
    forgive me...abeh....
    i jus em..
    suggest one of the way to be famous..
    then i think RicHard Ling is one of suitable person to replace me..then i can hide into cave..

    ReplyDelete
  23. two of u cant hide anymore la...
    same same famous de wat...

    Jordan..u tat 4kgs i think...em...
    em.....
    nthg...
    hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  24. lol...
    mine mine..
    u shake head for wat o..
    `skinny` or ......
    hahaha....

    ReplyDelete