Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mao's Birthday


Wa, this is super happy la. Secret Recipe cake as birthday cake for Ah Mao. Alright, ever since then, NO MORE PISTACHIO (spell also I don't know how to spell) CAKE as birthday cake! Everyone stares at Jasmine. That was her brilliant idea`

Her trick was OBVIOUS. She wants herself a Secret Recipe on her birthday. Wa, this girl.. cunning ar. 

But it was all good. Because I have the chance to eat Secret Recipe cake. Plus, the cake above was my favourite. Yes, we had 2 cakes. Ish, good for you, Mr. Mao. You had 2 cakes! I ate most of them. Because I am.. 

I am SKINNY! The cakes were rather fatty.

Eh.. eh~.. **knock me** why am I showing my super-proud-to-be-skinny here. I am not the key person for this post. My bad, my bad. 

It's Ah Mao.

Ooh man`.. he is the youngest brother in this very very very full of love-is-in-the-air cell group. This is his first time celebrated his birthday with all of us. A rather special one, I bet. 

Ps: Your face just as cute as the "shit" you're holding..

Because we had Bak Kut Teh together. It is quite rare to see someone or a group of people celebrating one's birthday at Bak Kut Teh shop. Am I correct?

Ah Mao, u happy or noot?! You don't say you're not happy ar! Look~

You can compare this with Jasmine's. I have never even ONCE celebrated with her. You should be just proudful for ...

The super-proud-to-be-skinny guy is with you!

eH.. Eh~.. **knock me** come back`.. (out of topic again)

Woot, "prize giving ceremony"..


Oh maN~.. LooK` tat's Jordan's open cell group. Crap. Last time YiEr was mine. Now grabbed by Jordan. 

Fortunately, this is a full of love-is-in-the-air cell group. So tak apa la. Jordan grabbed ma let him grabbed la. The best part is.. 

He D-I-Y a super birthday card for Ah Mao. I tell you la. What is D-I-Y. 

D-I-Y = 99% of love + 1% of creativity.

Ah Mao was surely super happy after received his birthday gifts. It's time to sing our own very D-I-Y Birthday song~ HuRrAy`

See. D-I-Y again. It's a song filled with 99% of love and 1% of creativity from 2 super composer. 

We sang louder and louder. And more n' more embarassing. Told you. Who ever celebrated birthday at a Bak Kut Teh shop. It's rare. Tat's why we felt rather embarrasing. 

But who cares. Because we are ..

The Soldiers!

Lastly, Happy Blessed Birthday to you, our brother..

Ah Mao`



9 comments:

  1. so happy to c this 重出江湖...
    thanks for your hard work, super-proud-to-be-skinny-soldier ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx...uncle moo..really interesting the blog tat u write...touch dao~~and thx my lovely zhen hao cg...thx thx thx..may god double nt enough...triple...blessed u..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. FungFung: It takes time. Hope this is not going to be a "dead" blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 天父爸爸的王子: write one post.. also got triple blessing. =/

    ReplyDelete
  5. moo..
    there is no existance of creativity..
    is 100 % love..
    hahahahahaha..
    and...i hope one day i also post my photo..
    PROUD TO BECOME SKINNY!!!
    arrr

    ReplyDelete
  6. and..
    Moo..
    u grabbed my Ying YIng also le..
    em..
    at least Ying YIng now is available..
    hiahiahia..

    ReplyDelete
  7. JorDanngu: Without creativity, how to produce a product la. otherwise, 1% hardwork + 99% love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JorDanngu: Alright, alright.. we're fair.

    ReplyDelete